Quality Driven Manufacturing Is Key
Our goal of delivering pure, simple, and herbal products to help support your life is one that is in-achievable without the proper manufacturing.
Key to ensuring our ingredients align to our companies mission is ensuring that our manufacturer is aligned to the same goals. As a result, we have made sure that all our products are manufactured in a state of the art facility that has as strong as a focus on purity and safety that we do.
All raw herbs that enter our manufacturing facility are quality assured via a combination of appearance, microscopic analysis, physical/chemical identification, and chemical fingerprinting via thin-layer chromotagraphy, high-performance liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry, and gas chromatography-mass spectrometry/mass spectrometry.
Our manufacturing specifically checks for sulfur dioxide, pesticide residuals, aflatoxins, heavy metals, and aristolochic acid.
After the raw ingredients are extracted and processed into their final form of tablets or capsules, an additional final inspection occurs. Multiple samples from each production lot are measured against quality standards, and a Certificate of Analysis will accompany each product that leaves the manufacturer and makes its way to you.
T Certifications Our Manufacturing Facility Has Received Include:
- ISO 9001:2000 Quality System Verification
- USDA National Organic Program Certification
- Kosher Certification from National Council of Young Israel
- ISO 17025 Laboratory Certification
- International Islamic Halal Certification
- NSF cGMP Certification
- Australian Government TGA PIC/S GMP Certification
- ISO 22000/HACCP Food Safety Management System
- US FDA Dietary Supplement cGMP Inspection