Frequently Asked Questions - Tok Energy
Pregnant or nursing women, children under the age of 18, or individuals with a known medical condition should consult a health professional before using this or any dietary supplement.
Statements contained in this FAQ have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Tok Wellness Company products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or other health condition.
Store Tok Wellness products in a cool, dry, and dark area without direct access to sunlight. Always leave the cap on the bottle when not in use. Keep stored away from easy access to young children.
Orders placed before 2 pm PST typically ship out within one to two business days. Orders in the United States are usually delivered in 3-5 days. Look for an email with your tracking number and shipping information.
- Why Tok Wellness Company
- Has Tok Energy been tested for purity and safety?
- Is Tok Energy appropriate for long-term use?
- How should I take Tok Energy, and what might I notice after taking?
- What is the best time of day to take Tok Energy?
- Should I take Tok Energy with food?
- How will I know if I’m taking too much?
- Will Tok Energy affect my sleep?
- Can I take Tok Energy immediately before sleeping?
- Can I take Tok Energy before or after my workout?
- I was injured during my workout. Should I take Tok Energy?
- Is Tok Energy truly caffeine free?
- Is it safe to take Tok Energy with tea or coffee?
- Is it safe to take Tok Energy in conjunction with other dietary supplements?
- Is it safe to take Tok Energy in conjunction with Cannabidiol (CBD) products?
- Is it safe to take Tok Energy in conjunction with medical or recreational marijuana use?
- Will Tok Energy help me remain alert and focused while studying?
- Is Tok Energy an effective libido enhancement?
- How can I use Tok Energy to prevent or relieve a hangover?
- Will Tok Energy help me quit smoking tobacco?
- Will Tok Energy help me lose weight?
- Is it safe to take Tok Energy to manage a common cold or seasonal flu?
- Does Tok Energy contain any genetically modified organisms (GMOs)?
- What are the “other ingredients” in Tok Energy?
Because you are seeking caffeine-free, plant-based supplements to lift your energy and support your active lifestyle.
120 tablets, 60 servings
- Physical strength and power
- Endurance and stamina
- Motivation to get started and keep going
- Recovery from physical, mental or emotional exhaustion
- Injury rehabilitation
- Cognitive performance
- A brighter mood
- Sexual performance in both men and women
- Sleep quality
Tok Wellness Company
- Certified US FDA cGMP compliant facility and quality-management system
- Passed most recent US FDA Dietary Supplement cGMP on-site inspection
- Certified PIC/S GMP compliant facility and quality-management system
- ISO 9001 certified quality-management system
- ISO 22000 certified food safety management system and HACCP
- ISO/IEC 17025 accredited laboratory
To ensure the products we offer meet our quality standards, ingredients, products, and processes are scrutinized through stringent laboratory tests and analyses. We test our ingredients before processing, and we test our finished product before and after packaging. We test for plant species identification and product composition, heavy metals, pesticides and their by-products, sulfiting agents (e.g., sulfur dioxide), aristolochic acids, and aflatoxins.
Yes, both Tok Energy and Tok Support are appropriate for long-term use.
Our product label suggests 2 to 4 tablets daily, 2 tablets per serving. Your satisfaction with Tok Energy may require less or more than the suggested serving size. To best understand your body’s response to the product, to discover what serving size is sufficient for your needs, vary your use from 1 to 4 tablets per serving, 1 to 2 servings per day. Having said this, 2 tablets per serving is a good starting point. The benefits of Tok Energy will become more apparent with sustained use.
After a sufficient serving of Tok Energy, you may notice any of the following:
- A lift in energy, mood, focus and motivation within 1 to 2 hours of taking your serving
- Ability to get through your day without afternoon drowsiness, and without loss of focus or motivation
- More energy during exercise
- Faster recovery from overwork or strenuous exercise
- Faster recovery from exercise-related injuries including muscle strains and joint sprains
- Relief from your existing aches and pains
- Quality sleep, and a feeling of being well rested, upon waking, and ready to get on with your day
If, after one week of daily use, you are not 100% satisfied with our product, please let us know and we will work with you for a full refund. Please read our Terms and Conditions and contact us at email@example.com. This offer is valid once per customer.
Take one serving in the morning, with or without food. Take a second serving, if needed, in the late afternoon or early evening. We recommend you take your servings the same time each day.
If you are new to herbal supplements, we recommend taking a smaller serving size, with food. Do this for two to three days before increasing the serving size or taking on an empty stomach. The product’s effect will emerge more quickly if taken on an empty stomach.
Tok Energy provides natural, sustained energy throughout your day, and quality sleep when you need it. You should feel comfortable after taking Tok Energy, not anxious or experiencing difficulty falling asleep. The most obvious effect of consuming too much Tok Energy would be difficulty falling asleep, restless sleep, or sleep that is easily interrupted. If your sleep quality is adversely affected, reduce your serving size by half. For example, if a serving of 2 tablets affected your sleep, take only 1 tablet for your next serving.
We recommend a daily maximum of 8 tablets including either Tok Energy, Tok Support, or any combination of Tok Energy and Tok Support products.
A sufficient serving size taken at the recommended times of day should improve the quality of your sleep, allowing you to wake the next day feeling well rested and energetic.
The answer to this question depends on you.
Take a half serving of Tok Energy before attempting sleep if you are not well rested, if you need sleep but are unable, or you are only able to achieve restless sleep or sleep that is easily interrupted.
Do not take Tok Energy before attempting sleep if you are well rested, if you sleep frequently throughout the day, or you are not likely to feel especially tired at the time you intend to attempt sleep.
Absolutely! Take Tok Energy within 1 hour before and/or immediately after your workout or any physically demanding activity.
Tok Energy taken within 1 hour before your workout will increase physical and cognitive energy during your workout, and hasten recovery after. If recovery is your greatest need, then take Tok Energy immediately after your workout.
Tok Wellness Company products are designed to support your active lifestyle. We bring to our products’ design years of experience preparing plant-based supplements for athletes and fitness enthusiasts of all ages.
For certain acute injuries, including muscle strain or contusion, ligament sprain, dislocations and bone fracture, we believe Tok Energy will be an excellent addition to your injury rehabilitation program.
If you believe you are injured, please see a health professional.
Tok Energy is 100% caffeine free, meaning no added caffeine and no caffeine-containing plants. For example, Tok Energy does not contain cacao, coffee bean, guarana, kola nut (also known as cola nut), tea, yerba mate or extracts of these plants.
Both Tok Energy and Tok Support may be taken with brewed coffee or tea. Doing so will enhance and extend the caffeine effect. However, for this purpose, Tok Support is likely to prove more effective, extending the duration of the caffeine effect while also reducing any anxiety caused by caffeine.
Tok Energy is a balanced combination of ingredients that together become a functional product able to achieve its intended purposes. Our two products, Tok Energy and Tok Support, are designed to be taken alone or together.
In addition to Tok Energy and/or Tok Support, we recommend nourishing foods, daily exercise, and quality sleep. This is our approach to healthful living, and our recommendation.
Both Tok Energy and/or Tok Support may be taken with Cannabidiol to enhance the effect for which you are taking Cannabidiol.
Absolutely! Both Tok Energy and/or Tok Support may be taken with medical or recreational marijuana. Tok Energy and/or Tok Support may enhance the effects of marijuana and prevent or relieve the less desirable next-day symptoms some experience, for example, dry mouth and eyes, brain fog, lethargy, and lack of motivation.
We think so! Tok Energy will keep you energetic and motivated, focused and less anxious.
Try Tok Energy and Tok Support together. The combination is a powerful nootropic stack, including ganoderma fungus, ginseng root, astragalus root, schisandra fruit, epimedium leaf, rehmannia root, and palm-leaf raspberry fruit.
In addition to Tok Energy and Tok Support, we recommend scheduling study sessions that are divided into alternating periods of focus and relaxation: for example, 30 minutes of focus on your scheduled task followed by 5 minutes of relaxation before returning to your task.
Tok Energy supports a healthy libido with ingredients such as ginseng root, astragalus root, rehmannia root, epimedium leaf, and schisandra fruit.
Take Tok Energy to replenish energy, brighten your mood and promote arousal, increase endurance and stamina during sex, and reduce fatigue and weakness after sex.
To prevent or relieve a hangover, to restore normal physical and cognitive performance after drinking, we suggest taking Tok Energy within 1 hour before, during, or immediately after drinking, 8 to 10 hours later with a meal and your favorite brewed coffee or tea, and again after another 8 to 10 hours. In addition to the above, stay hydrated and get plenty of quality sleep!
Tok Energy and/or Tok Support may improve your mood and help you better manage anxiety and cravings throughout your withdrawal period. Additionally, these products may benefit lung health.
Tok Energy, while not designed as a weight-loss supplement, will provide a lasting lift in energy, motivation, and mood that may support your commitment to active, healthful living.
Take Tok Energy if you have no symptoms associated with common cold or seasonal flu, but friends, family or colleagues with whom you regularly interact do have symptoms. If symptoms of cold or flu do emerge, do not take Tok Energy until the symptoms have subsided. Specifically, do not take Tok Energy if you have fever or have had fever due to cold or flu within the past 24 hours. After the symptoms have subsided, take Tok Energy to recover your energy and strength.
No. Tok products’ active ingredients and other/inert ingredients are not sourced from genetically modified plants.
Tok discloses all of a product’s ingredients on the product’s label. Unmodified non-GMO potato starch, a natural resistant-starch, is the only “other ingredient” included in our tablet products. Potato starch is used to hold our tablets together.
Tok tablet products do not include any of the following “other ingredients” commonly found in dietary supplement:
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium lactate
- Calcium phosphate
- Calcium silicate
- Calcium sulfate
- Carboxymethylcellulose (also known as CMC)
- Copovidone (also known as copolyvidone or poly(1-vinylpyrrolidone-co-vinyl acetate))
- Corn starch
- Crospovidone (also known as cross-linked polyvinylpyrrolidone or PVPP)
- Dicalcium phosphate
- Ethylcellulose (also known as EC)
- FD&C colorants
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose (also known as HPC)
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (also known as hypermellose or HPMC)
- Guar gum (also known as guaran)
- Gum arabic (also known as acacia gum)
- Magnesium carbonate
- Magnesium oxide
- Magnesium silicate (also known as talc)
- Methylcellulose (also known as MC)
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Modified starches (also known as starch derivatives, for example, dextrin, maltodextrin, pregelatinized starch)
- Polyethylene glycol (also known as PEG)
- Polyethylene oxide (also known as PEO)
- Potassium sorbate
- Povidone (also known as polyvinylpyrrolidone or PVP)
- Rice starch
- Silicon dioxide (also known as silica)
- Sodium alginate
- Sodium benzoate
- Sodium carboxymethylcellulose (also known as NaCMC)
- Sodium chloride
- Sodium croscarmellose (also known as cross-linked sodium carboxymethylcellulose)
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (also known as SLS)
- Sodium starch glycolate
- Sodium stearyl fumarate
- Stearates (for example, calcium stearate and magnesium stearate)
- Stearic acid
- Sulfiting agents (also known as sulfites, e.g., sulfur dioxide)
- Tapioca starch
- Titanium dioxide
- Tricalcium phosphate
- Waxes (for example, beeswax, candelilla wax, carnuba wax, and rice bran wax)
- Wheat starch
- Xanthan gum